Pings, Ports, Preface, Preview . . .
Hi. I’m Ned, and I’m interested in… everything from context-aware technology to post-modern theology to genetic engineering to bicycle hacking to medieval manuscripts. I lead smart product teams and build innovative new technologies. I have written and published several books — most recently The Eagle Tree, which has been acclaimed by many early readers, including Temple Grandin, Steve Silberman and more. My previously published novels include Sinful Folk, the best-selling novel set in the Middle Ages. I also publish future-looking novels, such as this forthcoming SF novel about the War on Terror.
- Ideas in Motion — thoughts about technology, innovation and mobility
- Post-Humanism — the next generation of things with brains
- Being a Geek Dad — curiosity, electronics, treehouses, and children
- Dictionary Dreams — telling stories, writing novels, publishing books
- Intel’s Next Generation Drone Platform with the Intel® Context Sensing SDK -- Intel® Day Zero Google I/O in 2016: What if the Intel Context Sensing SDK could be used to understand a drone’s environment and even provide drone telemetry and control?
- Intel in Shenzhen -- Context Sensing SDK -- Intel's Context Sensing SDK surfaces the power of Intel’s sensor hub and advanced sensor capabilities to power mobile and Web apps. And my team shipped this on 20M+ devices worldwide!
- The Eagle Tree -- 2016 Novel -- I’m excited to announce that THE EAGLE TREE, has just been accepted by Amazon Publishing's Little A literary fiction imprint! Thanks to everyone for your support and encouragement! May-July 2016 Pub Date!
- God and the Robots -- I have in mind writing a non-fiction book called God and the Robots. Here's a first look at my early book proposal.
- Inventing the Future: Everything Old is New Again (iPhone 6S edition) -- I've been really excited to see new innovations in interaction with phone, mobile device and wearable interfaces lately. Some of these innovations are doubly exciting.... because I helped invent them, seven years ago.
200K shares: Contently collects all the shared content from Ned Hayes