Pings, Ports, Preface, Preview . . .
Hi. I’m Ned, and I’m interested in… everything from context-aware technology to post-modern theology to genetic engineering to bicycle hacking to medieval manuscripts. I lead smart teams to product success and build innovative new technologies. I have written a variety of novels — Coeur d’Alene Waters — and Sinful Folk, a best-selling novel set in the Middle Ages. My new novel The Eagle Tree was just accepted for publication. I also publish future-looking novels, and my upcoming project is an SF novel about the War on Terror.
- Ideas in Motion — thoughts about technology, innovation and mobility
- Post-Humanism — the next generation of things with brains
- Being a Geek Dad — curiosity, electronics, treehouses, and children
- Dictionary Dreams — telling stories, writing novels, publishing books
- The Eagle Tree -- Publisher! -- I’m excited to announce that THE EAGLE TREE, has just been accepted by Amazon Publishing's Little A literary fiction imprint! Thanks to everyone for your support and encouragement! Publication date to be announced.
- God and the Robots -- I have in mind writing a non-fiction book called God and the Robots. Here's a first look at my early book proposal.
- Inventing the Future: Everything Old is New Again (iPhone 6S edition) -- I've been really excited to see new innovations in interaction with phone, mobile device and wearable interfaces lately. Some of these innovations are doubly exciting.... because I helped invent them, seven years ago.
- IDF 2015 (Intel) -- Awesome week with my team at IDF 2015, Aug 18-20. Here's a great short summary video of all the fun at IDF 2015!
- Ned Hayes - Media Reel -- Media Reel includes excerpts from interviews as a core product leader at Intel, PARC and Vulcan.
200K shares: Contently collects all the shared content from Ned Hayes