Pings, Ports, Preface, Preview . . .
Hi. I’m Ned, and I’m interested in… everything from context-aware technology to post-modern theology to genetic engineering to bicycle hacking to medieval manuscripts. I lead smart teams to product success and build innovative new technologies. I have written a variety of novels — Coeur d’Alene Waters — and Sinful Folk, a best-selling novel set in the Middle Ages. My new novel The Eagle Tree was just accepted for publication. I also publish future-looking novels, and my upcoming project is an SF novel about the War on Terror.
- Ideas in Motion — thoughts about technology, innovation and mobility
- Post-Humanism — the next generation of things with brains
- Being a Geek Dad — curiosity, electronics, treehouses, and children
- Dictionary Dreams — telling stories, writing novels, publishing books
- The Eagle Tree -- Publisher! -- I’m excited to announce that THE EAGLE TREE, has just been accepted by Amazon Publishing for publication as part of their Kindle Press imprint! Thanks to everyone for your support and encouragement! Publication date to be announced.
- God and the Robots -- I have in mind writing a non-fiction book called God and the Robots. Here's a first look at my early book proposal.
- Inventing the Future: Everything Old is New Again (iPhone 6S edition) -- I've been really excited to see new innovations in interaction with phone, mobile device and wearable interfaces lately. Some of these innovations are doubly exciting.... because I helped invent them, seven years ago.
- IDF 2015 (Intel) -- Awesome week with my team at IDF 2015, Aug 18-20. Here's a great short summary video of all the fun at IDF 2015!
- Ned Hayes - Media Reel -- Media Reel includes excerpts from interviews as a core product leader at Intel, PARC and Vulcan.
200K shares: Contently collects all the shared content from Ned Hayes