Pings, Ports, Preface, Preview . . .
Hi. I’m Ned, and I’m interested in… everything from context-aware technology to post-modern theology to genetic engineering to bicycle hacking to medieval manuscripts. I lead smart teams to product success and build innovative new technologies. I wrote a book about technology, and two novels — Coeur d’Alene Waters — and Sinful Folk, a best-selling novel set in the Middle Ages. I also publish future-looking novels, and my new project is an SF novel about the War on Terror.
- Ideas in Motion — thoughts about technology, innovation and mobility
- Post-Humanism — the next generation of things with brains
- Being a Geek Dad – curiosity, electronics, treehouses, and children
- Dictionary Dreams — telling stories, writing novels, publishing books
- New Interview on TCTV - Public Television (Youth Programming) -- Thanks to TCTV for hosting me on their public affairs programming. Appreciate the good questions from the youth who interviewed me!
- Advertising for Indie Writers (Amazon KDP Select) -- Amazon Advertising for Self-Publishers: Overall, this is a solid new tool for small presses and indie authors, and I hope it becomes a valuable way of authors manually "marrying up" their works to the right genre and placement for readers who would be interested in their work.
- New Interview on WMKT News Radio -- New radio interview on WMKT Michigan Radio with Vic McCarty. Seahawks, Patriots and the Middle Ages!
- On Creative Work, by Ira Glass -- Ira Glass is an inspiration to me. His work on "This American Life" in intriguing. How did he do it?
- Great letter from JFK -- Great letter from John F. Kennedy to a little girl who was concerned about Santa Claus during the Cold War. #JFK #Christmas #MerryChristmas
200K shares: Contently collects all the shared content from Ned Hayes