Pings, Ports, Preface, Preview . . .
Hi. I’m Ned, and I’m interested in… everything from context-aware technology to post-modern theology to genetic engineering to bicycle hacking to medieval manuscripts. I lead smart teams to product success and build innovative new technologies. I wrote a book about technology, and two novels — Coeur d’Alene Waters — and Sinful Folk, a best-selling novel set in the Middle Ages. I also publish future-looking novels, and my new project is an SF novel about the War on Terror.
- Ideas in Motion — thoughts about technology, innovation and mobility
- Post-Humanism — the next generation of things with brains
- Being a Geek Dad — curiosity, electronics, treehouses, and children
- Dictionary Dreams — telling stories, writing novels, publishing books
- Where And How I Write -- Writing anywhere, everywhere and any time. Let's go write!
- Intel in Shenzhen - Context Sensing SDK -- I'm excited to see the Intel Context Sensing SDK demonstrated at the Intel Developer's Forum (IDF) in Shenzhen 2015 this week in China.
- Runcible - Monohm at MWC 2015 -- The Runcible device is a round smartphone that fits readily in your pocket. This is what a "next generation wearable device" should feel like: it should be organic and beautiful. Congrats to the Monohm team.
- Mobile World Congress 2015 -- A few photos from my recent week-long demo adventure to support Intel's Context Sensing SDK and Integrated Developer Experience at Mobile World Congress in Barcelona (March 2015).
- New Interview on TCTV - Public Television (Youth Programming) -- Thanks to TCTV for hosting me on their public affairs programming. Appreciate the good questions from the youth who interviewed me!
200K shares: Contently collects all the shared content from Ned Hayes