Pings, Ports, Preface, Preview . . .
Hi. I’m Ned, and I’m interested in… everything from context-aware technology to post-modern theology to genetic engineering to bicycle hacking to medieval manuscripts. I lead smart teams to product success and build innovative new technologies. I wrote a book about technology, and two novels — Coeur d’Alene Waters – and Sinful Folk, a best-selling novel set in the Middle Ages. I also publish future-looking novels, and my new project is an SF novel about the War on Terror.
- Ideas in Motion — thoughts about technology, innovation and mobility
- Post-Humanism – the next generation of things with brains
- Being a Geek Dad – curiosity, electronics, treehouses, and children
- Dictionary Dreams – telling stories, writing novels, publishing books
- Interesting Amazon Royalty Calculator -- Here's a great royalty calculator for authors and people considering going indie with their next book.
- October fun - a chilling story -- Sanctuary - new short story from Nick Hallum, published Oct 25. PRE-ORDER today for Halloween!
- The Forest for the Trees -- Writers and Authors United -- Most authors see themselves as a group united in their obectives of A) Making a living at writing, B) Telling a story to interested readers. Wouldn't you agree?
- Video of Context SDK Launch at Intel Developer Forum -- Ned Hayes presents Intel Context Sensing SDK at IDF 2014 -- with Intel VP Doug Fisher.
- Context SDK at IDF14 - Intel Developer Forum -- Intel just announced the brand new Context Sensing SDK powered by Mashery APIs. This is the perfect demonstration of how our APIs will power the future of the Internet of Things. #inteliot Check it out yourself now at: http://lnkd.in/bcJAMWr
200K shares: Contently collects all the shared content from Ned Hayes